From Tricia …
Who Are You?
(Place an x by all the things you’ve done. Answer the 26 questions at the end)
Gone on a blind date – X
Skipped school –
Watched someone die –
Been to Mexico –
Been to Florida – X
Been on a plane – X
Been Lost – X
Been on the opposite side of the country – X (I live in Texas, but I’ve been on both sides, so I guess that counts!)
Swam in the ocean – X
Cried yourself to sleep – X
Played cops and robbers –
Recently colored with crayons – X
Sang Karaoke –
Paid for a meal with coins only – X
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t – X
Made prank phone calls – X
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose – X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue – X
Danced in the rain – X
Written a letter to Santa Claus – X
Been kissed under the mistletoe – X
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about – X
Blown Bubbles – X
Gone Ice-Skating –
Been skinny dipping outdoors –
Gone to the movies – X
1. Any nickname? LaLa, but only a couple of family members are allowed to call me this.
2. Mother’s name: Norma
3. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
4. Tattoo? No (Are you crazy? Why would anyone willingly allow someone else to stick needles in their flesh????)
5. Body piercing? Ears (double pierced)
6. How much do you love your job? Eh, when I get some bills paid off, I’m shutting it down (I own my own business.) It takes way too much time away from my family.
7. Birthplace? Liberty, Texas … which celebrated its 200th birthday a couple of decades before the United States did in 1976. My mom attended the parade as a kid and remembers that John Wayne (“The Duke”) was the parade marshal.
8. Ever been to Africa? No
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? And ice cream, too!
10. Ever been on tv? No
11. Ever steal a traffic Sign? No
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, four in the same vehicle (I swear that thing had a bullseye painted under the topcoat … not one of the four was my fault.)
13. Drive a 2-door or a 4-door? 4-door Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
14. Favorite salad dressing? Thousand Island
15. Favorite pie? Blackberry What was I thinking? COCONUT! (Followed closely by blackberry ….)
16. Favorite number? “Eight” – I’ve just always liked the shape of it, like the symbol for infinity on its end.
17. Favorite movie? Braveheart
18. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
19. Favorite Dessert? Blue Bell Ice Cream or German Chocolate Cake
20. Favorite food? Italian or Fried Shrimp and Steak
21. Favorite Day of the week? Friday, because the weekend’s still ahead.
22. Kind of body wash? Jason Natural Tea Tree Satin Wash
23. Kind of toothpaste? Crest
24. Favorite smell? There are so many … I’m a real scent junkie. I love simple fragrances like vanilla or lavender. But I also love Ralph Lauren “Romance,” Bath & Body Works “Japanese Cherry Blossom,” “Brown Sugar & Fig,” and then a deliciously bohemian concoction that I made at the Bath Junkie … it’s a combination of sandalwood, sage, sweet grass, cedar, and nag champa and I smell like an absolute gypsy when I wear it … I just love it.
25. What do you do to relax? Read, watch a good movie, play on the internet.
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? My house will be paid for, my daughter will be graduating from college … I hope to be doing something constructive that is a blessing to my husband and my daughter … figuring out what my God-given role will be as I enter a new phase of my life.