2. Where were your parents born?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
7. How many kids do you want?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank-called anybody?
13. Do you ever lie to your friends?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
16. Do you have a garden?
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
21. Favorite pizza topping?
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
24. Have you ever smoked?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where?
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
32. Are you a good cook?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36.. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
37. Last thing you bought at a Walgreens?
38. Ever thrown up in public?
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Can ex’s be just friends?
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
43. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
44. What message is on your voicemail?
46. What was the name of your first pet?
47. What’s your favorite college basketball team?
48. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? ‘
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
50. What do you think about most?
One thought on “50 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me (or want to)”
Isn’t it funny how much you learn about a person in these little quizzes. A little slice of a person’s life and you feel like you are intruding even though you are invited in. Maybe I’m just odd. I did find out we live on opposite sides of the same metropolis. Always nice to know of eatin’ places…. with all the travel we do with my daughter’s basketball team we hit all parts of the city so now I know of a place to eat “down under” 🙂