Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You . . . I just love these stupid quizzes . . . Really!
Finally! New questions! Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. What you’re supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you’ll send. Change all of the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know “INCLUDING” the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you’ll learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It’s fun and easy. You might be surprised with some of the things you learn about people you ‘think’ you know. Let’s Begin:
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Anywhere along the coastline of Washington State — one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Hmmm . . . jeans, flip flops . . . flip flops, jeans . . . that’s a tough one.
3. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hmmm . . . hands, eyes . . . eyes, hands . . . another toughie.
4. WHAT’S THE LAST MOVIE THAT YOU SAW AT THE THEATRE?
The Passion of the Christ
5. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Near the shore — doesn’t matter if it’s the ocean, a lake, a river, a creek — anywhere there’s water.
6. WHERE’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
In line. I hate waiting in line.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Hmmm . . . shoulders, feet . . . feet, shoulders . . . I’d have to flip a quarter on that one.
8. WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Strong in mind, because if you’re strong in mind you have the ability to inspire, encourage, and motivate others to do the things you might not personally be able to do if you’re weak in body.
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Much later than I should, and often in a panic because I’m running behind.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
My Bosch dishwasher. It has the coolest stainless steel interior, gets my dishes perfectly clean, makes virtually NO noise, and was one of the most generous gifts a girl could get from her guy (Bosch dishwashers are NOT cheap). Especially since my guy had to raise our kitchen counter in order for the bugger to fit. He did this utilizing his awesome woodworking skills and a cool art-deco design to camoflage the added wood. Once painted, it looked like it’d had been part of the lower cabinets from day one.
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?
13. FAVORITE COLORS?
Blue and all shades thereof.
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Probably SUV, although I’ve always though vintage Corvettes are very sexy . . .
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Absolutely. If I ever had any doubts (which I didn’t), The Passion of the Christ erased them.
16. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
Dr. Suess’s “Green Eggs & Ham” followed very closely by Laura Ingalls Wilder’s “Little House” series.
17. FAVORITE MUSIC CD RIGHT NOW?
Anything by Jimmy Buffett (it was part of the marriage contract I signed with my husband, a charter member of the Parrothead community) . . .
18. WHAT’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Scrubbing toilets . . . I mean, honestly, who could possibly enjoy that????
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Oh, heck, if I had a super power, it would be to have no limits on my super power.
20. NAME THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK WITH.
Just about anyone who has any importance to me is still part of my life. Can’t think of anyone . . . although I would like to visit with my grandparents again. I really miss all of them.
21. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
22. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
I have Robo-Ladder (affectionately named for its awesome functionality when measuring really high windows), a box of extras (blind installation hardware), and some old temporary shades that I need to throw away in the bed of my truck.
23. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
I’m usually up for trying new things and I love Asian foods, but I don’t like fish or other meats raw, so I guess I’ll have to opt for the burger.
24. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
25. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
26. IF YOU COULD PICK WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I actually have picked what I do for a living, since I own my own business selling custom window blinds, shades, and shutters. If reality weren’t an issue, my dream job has always been to successfully write, publish, and sell historical novels. I’d have a quiet room with an antique desk, a blue mason jar full of freshly sharpened pencils, and a stack of crisp, white paper awaiting my eloquent words . . .